I thought I would post something fun today as it is Friday!! So without further ado...
10 Things You May or May Not Know About Troy and I
1. We met in March 1996, were engaged in June 1996 and married in October (yep you guessed it) 1996.
2. We both love to fish. He didn’t believe me when I told him I loved to fish until I outfished him on our first fishing trip together.
3. We look for emergency rooms as a joke now when we travel – this is for Troy (broken ribs from a flipped 4-wheeler), (stung by a catfish in Florida), (deer antler through foot – don’t ask). Just to name a few!! We joke that we are on retainer at the local emergency room and have our own parking spot.
4. We love to travel. We especially like to cruise.
5. We both work full time and we both work part time (for adoption funds!). Troy works as an installer for a construction company and then works at AutoZone when he can. I work as a real estate paralegal and then work one day each weekend at the SPCA.
6. We both swam at the same lake in Florida probably at the same time! I lived in Orlando for 13 years growing up and Troy lived close by in Florida for a while also. He also used to swim in the same lake.
7. We still play “punchbug” and “woody” in the car when we go anywhere. And we never forget to yell “No Punch Back!”
8. We still hold hands, in the car, in the store, on roller coasters...
9. We still love each other after 10½ years!! (Shocker I know!!)
10. We are both so very excited waiting for a referral to meet our little one. This is truly an amazing experience and a roller coaster ride. We actually can’t wait to bring our little one home and then start it all over again (hopefully).