I was tagged by Becky with this questionairre - so here we go!!
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Enjoying being married almost a year
2. Bought a Mustang Convertible – I miss that car!!
3. Working for Afterthoughts piercing ears (which isn’t around anymore)
4. Going to school part-time for my legal certificate
5. Living in the smallest one bedroom apartment there ever was!!
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Wheat Thins
2. Honey Mustard Pretzel Pieces
4. M&M McFlurry
5. Coconut Doughnuts
5 songs I know all the lyrics to:
1. Baby Got Back – Sir Mix Alot
2. Raspberry Beret - Prince
3. Sweet Child of Mine – Guns N Roses
4. These Dreams - Heart
5. Keep It Between The Lines – Ricky Van Shelton
5 things I would do if I were a Millionaire
1. Pay off debt
3. Buy our families houses – or pay off their debt
4. Buy a Yacht
5. Adopt another child or adopt siblings now
5 bad habits:
1. Biting my fingernails
2. Hitting snooze on the alarm clock
3. Never knowing when to let go especially when I am trying to make a point!
4. Talking too much
5. Worrying about EVERYTHING!!
5 things I like to do:
5 things I would never wear again:
1. 3 headbands all at once alternating colors
2. Bikini (Me too ladies!!)
3. Tube Top
4. Biker Shorts
5. Slouch Socks
5 favorite toys:
1. My Pets
2. Scrapbook Items
4. My Little Pony (I collect them from the ‘80s)
I'm going to pass this on to Amy!! Lucky you!!