Thursday, May 31, 2007

Something in the Mail!!

Two days ago we received a nice big package from CHI. Inside was great book with the first 1,000 words to learn in Russian. The best thing is that it has a link on the internet where you can hear the words spoken. No excuse now, we must learn Russian!! We also got more forms to fill out and sign. Go figure. Additionally, we also received our travel packet which has great information. It kept me busy yesterday reading it. Each little thing like that is a bright spot for us as it signifies another step in the process for us and brings us one step closer to our little one.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I remember getting that stuff in the mail - it was really fun to read, but it usually ended up just stressing me out! I guess because there was just SO MUCH to know & remember!

In reality, traveling wasn't nearly as scary as I thought it would be.

And yeah, if I had been smart, I would've tried using the 1000 First Words book more. I need to refresh on some words before we go back again.

Every piece of info is so welcome - so I know you were glad to receive those things!! :)

Becky and Keith said...

I love that you are a few months ahead of me! It's like a sneak peak! :-) Of course I don't know if I'm going to the same place, but it's still great to read your updates! Isn't going to the mailbox fun when you know you're getting something exciting in the mail? I'm waiting for my I-171H so I'm at the mailbox .2 seconds after I get home each day!